I've been very fortunate to have delivered 64 talks at conferences and meet-ups in 18 countries all over the world so far and be able to share my knowledge and enthusiasm about web technologies.
For these talks I traveled approximately 57.158 kilometers by plain, train or automobile and forced people to listen to me for around 43 hours and 57 minutes.
Further below (after the map) is a list of subjects I speak about, including the conferences/meet-ups I will or did give a talk about it.
I'm happy to speak at your event, check my schedule and sent me an e-mail!
Keep in mind that I usually require cost of transportation and accommodation to be covered by the organizer.
Web Audio and Web MIDI
- NDC Sydney - February 14, 20242024
- Öredev - November 8, 20232023
- DevReach - October 25, 20232023
- JSDayIE - September 26, 20232023
- Copenhagen Developers Festival - August 31, 20232023
- enterJS - June 21, 20232023
- Copenhagen Developers Festival - Community Tuesday - August 29, 20232023
- WebExpo - April 20, 20232023
- WeAreDevelopers World Congress - June 15, 20222022
Common accessibility mistakes and solutions to improve your website for persons with disabilities and practical examples to make websites more enjoyable and usable for every user, based on their current situation.
- SymfonyWorld Online 2022 Winter Edition - December 8, 20222022
- SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris - November 18, 20222022
- NDC Oslo - September 28, 20222022
- Developers.nl Meetup - June 29, 20222022
- NDC Melbourne - June 22, 20222022
- Dev Days Europe (online) - April 28, 20222022
A better web
The World Wide Web was invented and has become an intrinsic part of our daily lives. You'd think we build something magnificent in those three decades. Unfortunately, we often did a lousy job, didn't learn from our mistakes, or even got the basics right.
- DevCon Live (online) - November 4, 20212021
- Future.Works Lisbon Tech Conference - October 15-16, 20212021
Applying the right principles, patterns and practices will improve your code. It will make it easier to work as a team and manage it in the future. Together with useful tooling it will empower you to write clean and appealing code.
- Fronteers Jam Session - October 4, 20182018
Impostor syndrome is just a mind trick. I’m sure you also have something interesting to share which will benefit others. And guess what? Conference organizers are always on the lookout for new talent.
- WordCamp Nijmegen - September 21, 20192019
- Dutch PHP Conference - June 7, 20192019
Progressive Web Apps
Turning your website or web app into a PWA using Service Workers, Cache API and Fetch APi gives you actual and perceived speed benefits.
- ConFoo Montreal - February 21, 20242024
- Öredev - November 9, 20232023
- Front Conference Zurich - September 1, 20232023
- WeAreDevelopers World Congress - July 27, 20232023
- Stories On The Road - June 9, 20232023
- Neos Conference - April 27, 20232023
- sthlm.js - February 7, 20232023
- Jfokus - February 7, 20232023
- Developer Week - July 5, 20222022
- NG-BE - December 3, 20212021
- ScotlandPHP - October 23, 20212021
- WeAreDevelopers World Congress (online) - June 30, 20212021
- Dev Days Europe (online) - June 9, 20212021
- JS Fest Ukraine - November 9, 20192019
Forms are a very important part of the web, but we manage to screw them up all the time. We confuse and frustrate users to a point it will even cost you money.
- ConFoo Montreal - February 23, 20242024
- Fronteers Jam Session X - October 3, 20192019
Modern browsers contain numerous APIs that can enrich the user experience or are just plain fun.
- Internatonal PHP Conference Munich (online) - October 27, 20202020
- JSConf Japan - December 1, 20192019
- PHP Serbia - May 26, 20192019
- Frontend United - May 17, 20192019
- FrontEnd Con - December 4, 20182018
- DevFest Siberia - November 24, 20182018
- FrontMania - November 16, 20182018
- StripeCon Europe - September 22, 20182018
- WordCamp Nijmegen - August 31, 20182018
- Dutch PHP Conference - June 8, 20182018
- DevDays Vilnius - May 24, 20182018
- Beyond Tellerrand Warm-Up - May 6, 20182018
- Wordcamp Rotterdam - March 24, 20182018
- International PHP Conference Berlin (online) - June 10, 20212021
- WeAreDevelopers Live Days (online) - March 23, 20212021
- FrontEnd Con - November 26, 20192019
- Progress - The Longest Day - June 20, 20192019
- NativeScript Developer Day - April 12, 20192019
- Web Developer Conference - October 17, 20182018
- OdessaJS - July 7, 20182018
- Dutch PHP Conference - June 9, 20182018
- JSConf Belgium - May 30, 20182018
- DevDays Vilnius - May 23, 20182018
- Appdevcon - March 16, 20182018
- Progress Innovation Day - March 15, 20182018
- Jfokus - February 5, 20182018
- Mobilization - October 21, 20172017
- Fronteers Jam Session - October 5, 20172017
- NativeScript Dev Day EU - September 29, 20172017